Sunday, July 20, 2008

They've lost their minds!




Okay, I know I have blogged about these crazy birds before but I felt this was deserving one more time. My birds have gone nuts!! Or maybe the heat has gotten to them. Not only are they still getting on my old hummingbird feeder but now they have decided to try out the new one. They are cracking us up. The poor hummingbirds can't even get to it. Maybe they will get it figured out sooner or later.
Of course, it they don't they may start to feel little sharp proddings from a tiny beak.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy birds! lol They couldn't possibly get their beaks into those tiny little holes. lol

Becky said...

It's so HOT in MS maybe their little minds are a bit fried!

beckie said...

Susie, I have never seen birds do that! Maybe they are thirsty-or just providing you with a good show. Your last post about being 'pricless' was wonderful. We do run through life and need to slow down and really see things more often, don't we?

Susie said...

Beckie, it's probably just one of those "priceless" moments.