Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged........

I've been tagged by the Perennial Garden Lover and here are the rules.

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are my six random things.

1. Even though I enjoy gardening I hate getting dirt under my fingernails.
2. I love cooking almost as much as I do gardening.
3. I've got the best husband in the world.
4. My best friend when I was growing up was a boy.
5. I'm from a small town in northeast Arkansas.
6.I am the middle of three children.

Here are the people I am tagging:
1. Bec at Looking thru the eyes of love
2. Casey at What's for Dinner?
3. Cortney at Life with My Guys
4. Lana at Lana Moore
5. Mary Ann at Urban Garden Journal
6.Kara at Luscious Biscuits

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Susie you had interesting random things. My best friend growing up was a guy too. lol But I have to argue that my husband is the best husband in the whole world! :)

Mary Ann Archibald said...

Hi Susie,
Thanks for the Tag! I've tagged mine now. Have a great day!
http://urbangardenjournal.blogspot.com/2008/07/tag-im-it-and-now-following-bloggers.html

beckie said...

Susie, I hate the dirty finger nails too! How great to have the best husband-mine is my best friend even after 40+ years. I can't wait to talk to him and share our days.

Kara said...

Susie, long time no talk or see! How'd you find me? I would love to catch up sometime. Sounds like you are doing great. And I guess that you have caught up on me a bit through my blog. I love blogging. Great ways to connect with friends. Happy blogging! I will add you to mine.!

Susie said...

Perennial gardener you had way better random things than I did, the Navy!, 2 teenagers. You must have the best stories.

Mary Ann, thanks for joining in on the tag.

Beckie, That is so sweet what you said about your husband. 40+ years-congratulations!!!!